|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Monday, April 27, 2009
"世上最长远的距离,不是生死,不是离别,而是我站在你面前,但你却不知道我爱你。" haha you've probably seen it on my msn/ facebook. but it's here again cause it's damn cool =) The furthest distance is not between life and death, nor separation but when I'm right in front of you and you don't realise that I love you<3 cool right! Okay, went to school yada yada boring boring stuff. Haha then during recess, classmates were writing love quotes on the board! HAHA. and I joined in naturally =) We're going to have a love quote corner on the board from now on yay! Here I got a picture =) ![]() After lunch I suddenly realised that there's the RGS concert thing with Siew Lee Chin tonight. So I smsed En Zhao. I was supposed to meet him in school before going. Then he sms me say he can't go and something about their conductor walking out on them o.o (they're having syf on wednesday) So, I cabbed there myself. I looked SUPER LOST man. It was like a sea of RGS girls and I was standing there walking around aimlessly + alone like an idiot! I hate walking around alone. haha Anyway En Zhao and co made it in the end. In the midst of the concert there was some phone ringing. And then En Zhao said it was S.R. Nathan's. And then he was laughing incontrollably. LOL. I'm ashamed of RI guys who can't shut up and resist the urge to clear their throats. Come on, once is forgivable, but continuing on? En Zhao damn bad lah. He said President there just to take money. HAHA. Oh well... Some pictures when I was roaming alone... ![]() just outside the enterance where I was stoning for fifteen minutes ![]() Inside before it all began ![]() Outside, waiting for my dad to pick me up =) I sat down in the auditorium before En Zhao came, and I was feeling so awkward that I took out my bible to read. =) haha. Read John 20:24-29 on Seeing and Believing. The Pastor did talk a little about it last week but I like the part after it. (from verse 29) "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Repented of so many times, where I have doubted. (yes I did in that audi) Remembered the sermon few weeks ago, and told God, that I would give my 100% faith =) It's hard sometimes, but I know that He is with me. Talking about self-realisation. I realised I'm not afraid of failure, but rather disapointment. What's the difference? I wouldn't be afraid of failing after not studying. I would be afraid of failing after I put in my best. I think it explains why I'm so apprehensive about giving my best. D= sigh, I guess it explains alot of things, not only related to my studies. How I treat my friendships and stuff. I need confidence :S God help. I know you will. ------------------------------------------------------------------- =) <3 CS™ at 7:55 AM
|