|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Friday, April 10, 2009
1. Gideon can eat alot 2. Gideon eats desserts too. 3. Gideon knows how to extort money conclusion: never agree to treating Gideon to dinner. I was supposed to meet Gideon at 3pm at church. Before that went to watch Knowing with Sam and my younger brother. SPOILER ALERT: knowing has a crappy ending Yup, so the movie was at 1.30. And I counted. 2 hours from 1.30 is 2.30 so I could rush to church in time to meet Gid. (proves why i'm bottom in class for math) yeahh :X so i was an hour late and felt very bad. and I told Gideon I'll make it up to him somehow. So he suggested treat him dinner and I agreed. Big mistake haahaha Went to Holland V ate thai express and cold rock ice cream after that. >< paid for Gid and Sam. Extortion... okay now back to church. It was quite cool compared to last year. 1st station was soaking. kicked in the mood. 2nd station was the washing of feet. Was quite cool. Remembered we did this in cell before! Jesus reversed the tradition and he washed the feet of his disciples. Reminded us that we should be servants too. 3rd station was holy communion. I dropped the bread on the floor D: and Pastor Arthur was like "don't panic" hahaha. cause I was scrambling to pick it up. 4th station. Kneeling in front of the cross and reflecting on God's love. That Jesus died for our sins. He was cursed so that we may be blessed. sometimes I take things for granted and forget that ultimately, we wouldn't be here if Jesus didn't die for us. 5th station Prophesy. Basically we get prayed over for our lives. Howai prayed for me. He could sense some gloom in some area D: yup, God still cares for me and he will touch that area. Oh, he could also sense that I was someone quiet. God is amazing right? Yup, I will be someone with authority and God will bless people through my mouth. before I left Howai said "don't look so glum lah. smile." which reminds me. I told myself to smile more yesterday. haha. 6th station was to pray for the other nations. Even though there were pictures and facts posted about the countries that didn't get to know Christ, I felt that I needed to pray for America. In the times where we hear that the schools don't allow Christianity to be spread, where they teach Darwin's theory of evolution, where morning prayers in schools are banned. Someone asked why God allowed 9/11 to occur. and this person replied. Because America took themselves out of God's shelter. Haha, there was one Ironic example. This doctor said that they shouldn't cane their children because it might cause them to feel upset and get depression. His son commited suicide D: (from last week's sermon) yup that's about it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The truth will set you free! CS™ at 6:16 AM
|