|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Sunday, April 19, 2009
Okay, on a separate note. ORA yesterday. $2 to play frisbee for a few hours! Beats the people who paid to shoot styrofoam bullets at cans. =D Karen made me shop at her store. Yup. There was badges and then she was like "I know you want the math one". Oh well, I got the much more appropriate one that says "procastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday". HA! eXDee played four songs I think. Discounting the noob equipments and the lousy canteen, I think it was quite okay. mhmm Went to church after that. We had like level prayer for the secondary schools. Glow sticks and stuff! quite cool mhmm =) they are praying for the 170+ (I think) Secondary schools / instituitions that provide secondary education BY NAME. how cool is that! Pastor Josh preached during service about running a race. We must have the right attire, run the right race, and know that we have the greatest support there is. Oh yeah he told this funny joke. here it goes: There were 2 men who were climbing a mountain and they met a bear who was going to attack them. The first one ran immediately. The second one dropped his camping bag, and changed into his running shoes. Then the first man stopped and shouted at him "are you mad? you can't outrun the bear!" The second man replied "I don't have to outrun the bear, I just need to outrun you." LOL As for today, quite slack. Watched 17 again with family. Wasn't as bimbo as I thought it would be. Actually it was quite good =) Yup, and vocal lessons were cancelled cause teacher is sick. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. (and it isn't about the previous post) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't know what you are to me anymore. I just know you are important, very. Well, you don't need me so I guess it's just me then. I'm sorry that I took you for granted. I'm sorry. sorry. Just now in the movie theatre, there was this empty seat beside me. And I wondered after giving that up once, will I ever have you there beside me. sigh. I had so much to say but now I'm just tongue-tied. Oh well. I hope you have your fairytale with ***** ****** and *** *****. Cause I'm neither one of them =( CS™ at 6:08 AM
|