|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Sunday, May 31, 2009
I was unhappy so I said 'bah' and this is how it went with sam lol. chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *bah Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *bah chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *black Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *sheeeep chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *have Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *you chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *any Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *wooool chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *yes Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *sir chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *yes Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *sir chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *three Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *bas *bags chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *full Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *one chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *for Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *my chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *master Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *one chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *for Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *my chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *? forgot LOL Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *haha dame is it? chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *one Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *for chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *the Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *little chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *boy Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *who chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *lives Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *down chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *the Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *street chengsin --- so tell me where do I start, cause it's breaking my heart. says: *LANE ._. Kittipoom Ongkhase. says: *~~~~~~~~ *oh crap *haha not in the mood to post. kris v------(dno how to spell) is super funny. Listened to his sermon this morning(Sunday) too. Next week is going to like suck. Tmr DMP and then Mr Tan is going to see me for my file check. Which I'm supposed to pack now. and then there's SS and English to do. =( Stark contrast to last year's Songames '08. ah! ----------------------------------------------------------------------- D= leave me out here to drown CS™ at 7:37 AM
|