|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Sunday, August 23, 2009
sorry to you few faithful followers (haha alliteration x2). Haven't been posting much. busy with school work. But the next test (physics) is on thursday so I have some time to spare =) Yuppiedoodles. (okay was just tempted to do that) I finished maths PT within an hour earlier on. Makes me wonder why I procrastinate so much when there's work to finish when I know my awesomeness(sorry a little less humble today :D) can finish work really quickly.(Okay maybe cause I always have less information. But nonetheless) (p.s. I have a sudden obsession with writing in brackets or parethesis :D) Time for a song! haven't posted in a long time. Hmm. what suits my mood today. (Yeah the songs I post are usually what I feel or what suits my mood) Most of you know this song :D It's the non-acoustic version. (I got bored of listening to the acoustic one too many times) -D you're unlike any other. Reflection: What does 'my thunder' mean? hmm. anyhoo. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee okay. a little high currently =D your voice~ was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other. You'll always be my thunder<3 Kay going to bathe and then watch Spurs v.s Hammers. (Tottenham versus West Ham for those who don't know) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- whoa-oh I don't like it when you're talking to other people and pay minimal attention to me :S CS™ at 5:13 AM
|