|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I shall attempt not to type "haha" into this blog post =) (lets see if it still stays that informal) Yay! I kept my promise and I'm blogging today. :P and I'm not late yet. It's only 11:05 School tomorrow starts late again. At 9.30am. I forgot what period it is, but there's History during the last period (11.30 - 1pm) yup, break between 11-11.30. Oh and there's no school on Thursday cuz I have no periods =) bejealous. <- it should become a word on it's own Okay let's rewind back to Sunday. Overnight prayer! It was pretty amazing for my first overnight prayer experience. Went at 11.30pm we had worship first. The youths went in front as usual but I didn't feel like it. So I stayed at my seat. ('at' not 'in' cuz I was standing =D) Oh yeah forgot to mention. I prepared a bottle of coffee. 2 packets of 3-in-1 coffee and 2 cups of water :D Then we were praying about homosexuality. right. You know. God loves them all the same. =) There was like recess from 1:15-1:45am (If my memory doesn't fail me) Me, Gideon and Kai En went over to the petrol kiosk. Nopeee, we didn't get petrol to fuel us for the rest of the night. There was a 7-11 store! I got myself a bottle of starbucks caramel coffee. :D I liked it. Aunty Janet and Aunty Constance went home already. so, there was only Aunty Claire left (Sam's mom) I bet with her she'll sleep first, and she was boasting that she had 2 bottles of coffee :P (I still won anyway) Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that Me, Gid and Kai were sitting away from the pack of youths. (sorry for being anti-social) We named ourselves the loner gang. eh now I don't think it's really a good thing... Then there was worship again. And at that moment I was feeling SUPER HIGH. So I went up sang and jumped my heart out for God =) Prior to that I was a little down, like always before. I told God that I wanted him to remove my burdens. And you know, it really felt like that. I guessed I never really wanted God to remove my burdens cause I let them become a part of 'who I am(or rather was)'. To me it was like, being upset was what defined me. LIE! God can work wonders when you make the first step. Next we prayed for the muslim. [sorry my muslim friends (if you ever see this) don't get offended. I'm not saying there's a problem with you. Just blessings =) ] Shall avoid talking much here. (I'm starting to think I jumbled up the order. Tell me if I'm wrong. Bad memory. again) And we watched a movie about how people actually managed to spread the idea that homosexuality is not only acceptable but should be embraced. It's quite surprising how many people believe it when the authors stated in the book that they would not use evidence or facts but by attacking one's mindset. Example, associating people who think homosexuals are sinners with bigots and being ignorant. [somewhat reminds me of Darwin (okay don't start the Darwin debate)] (Mathematical way to put brackets within brackets! Useful.) and the method worked out amazingly. sadly. and then praying for the poor. Luke 6:20 "20And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God." all the testimonies of the poor turning to christ readily. The harvest is plentiful but the laborers' (sp?) are few. People! Which also reminds me of the question posted in cell. "Has evangelism become a lifestyle? or is it just an action you do occasionally?" Okay. ended at 6am. With the blessing song (duh) Followed Aunty Claire and her friends {including Pastor Derek [our senior pastor(so cool)]}all the way from Church (Queenstown) to Geylang for breakfast. Some porridge thing. I heard it's the best porridge in Singapore. But I drank too much coffee and water(cause coffee smells your mouth so I brought water too) so I was too full to eat anything. =( aww. Reached home at 8am. I wanted to bathe and sleep. BUT I COULDN'T. My amazing biological clock is so powerful it overwrites sleepiness?! You know when I'm on aeroplane flights and I can't tell what the time is, it's super hard for me to sleep. Oh and my biological clock wakes me up at 7am everyday. (I can sleep at 4am and wake up at 7) Yeah. that's how powerful it is =) So I felt super weird/tired the whole day. and slept at 8 last night. Okay now back to today. (11:31 pm. still today) Went school at 9 for breakfast. :P so relaxed. Okay boring school. fast forward. We had assembly. Some sex ed talk. The pictures were GROSS. THEY WERE WORSE THAN MRS ANG'S VIDEOS. zomg. Moral of the whole thing: ABSTINENCE. don't even go to B and C. Which are 'Be Faithful' and (plainly put) 'Condoms'. It's not worth it. really. Ended at 1pm. hung around for awhile. Met Ben and Zhi Yuan for RE project. They went back into boarding to get stuff. (they took super long. but I was patient.) okay. I admit I was nearly going to be super mad if they took 7 more minutes. (I set a limit for my patience) =] okay lah. it wasn't such a big deal. We went to popular to buy chalk and ate at S-11. In the end Zhi Yuan had to leave us before we even started to do our project. But nevermind it's all cool. Zhi Yuan works hard for the group anyway. Unlike some people who missed the whole thing. cough sneeze. We met Nigel at S-11. First time I got to know him. He's nice. He even came over to my house to help us do our project. He's a basketball fanatic. Me, Ben and him went back to school at around 6.15 to play some basketball :P we met 2 other batchmates there. Basketball is really quite fun! Although my ankle hurts really badly now. Cause I have this injury to my left ankle (I'm sure you all remember Mr. I-walk-with-crutches.) and basketball requires you to change direction really quickly. Also my weight adds to that pressure on my ankle. =( Need to get that ankle checked. Can't be permanent can it? It's been 6 months. Just a little thought: I remembered the old days were each time I woke up in the morning I would think of something I looked forward to. (e.g. look at the new fish we bought yesterday) It's nothing big but that innocence made it such an enjoyable experience. It's sad that when we grow we start to develop apathy for life's little joys. They do, after all, brighten up your day. And when you go to sleep at night you want to quickly fall asleep so that the next time you find yourself opening your eyes, you get to do the thing you want to do. This definitely qualifies as MY LONGEST POST EVARHH. and it was done without 'haha' (this one and the earlier one doesnt count!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- P.S. I really wonder if anybody read the whole thing. P.P.S. If you feel GUILTY after reading 'P.S.' GO READ P.P.P.S. If you have to study. Then go study. If not I'll feel guilty instead. P.P.P.P.S. Then come back when you're finished studying :P P.P.P.P.P.S. Have a nice day! You're more than enough for me. Jesus you're all I need. CS™ at 8:04 AM
|