|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Loneliness is a LIE Source: Dictionary.com Loneliness - affected with, characterized by, or causing a depressing feeling of being alone; lonesome. It's a feeling just like being happy and being sad. Usually being happy or sad can differ based on one's optimism even if it's the same scenario so ,in the same way, the FEELING of loneliness is just something we DECIDE to feel. Because after all, we can change our perspective and change how we feel. Really? Can you really be lonely? Unless you tell me you live in your room solitary and shut away from the outside world, you really aren't alone. There are countless of people around you. Like David Cook puts it "Here in this crowd I'm feeling all alone". It wouldn't make sense literally and only make sense cause it's a feeling. There are definitely people who care for you. Teachers, pastors, friends, parents, siblings. Even if the way they express their love is not how you want it to be like, take it. I realised when one decides and believe that he is alone. He usually rejects the outside world. (yes, I admit, personal experience) you become so accustomed to that lie that you actually don't want to change how things are. I used to worry that if I changed and became a happy person overnight, would I still be ME? The truth is, loneliness is not natural and is not you. =) for people who feel the slightest bit of being alone. cheerup. okay Today school at 9.30 had english period. Shakespeare and we finally started watching our film. It was some Japanese adaptation of Macbeth. The teacher sort of assumed everyone knew what macbeth was about hello I don't know what macbeth was about. I only know it's some guy who ursurped the throne. so?! Lady Macbeth was the most scary+weird character ever. She like shows no emotions and then suddenly starts running. And the way she keeps persuading Macbeth to kill the king is irritating. Also the Japanese make-up. erghhh. Looked like a white ghost. A we watched a teeny bit of King Lear. Also Jap adaptation by the same director. I only know it's a king who got betrayed by his 2 daughters. =( somebody help? The movie showed the 2 sons (in japanese context daughters just wouldn't make it) trying to kill him. Is that how it is originally? how did he survive? hehe so many questions. Then I went to look for Ben at 11 to complete RE board. Then I rushed off at 11.30 thinking I was late for class. I walked all the way till class and realised it was my free period -.- great job me. History class last period. Played SPORE. okay luh it's averagely fun. If it were a MMORPG maybe it'll be better. Anyhoo, no school tomorrow YAY ME. hahahahhaha oh and my holiday schedule is set. 8 dec - 25 dec I forgot where already! SUPER BAD MEMORAY D: D: D: ai yah, somewhere in U.S. 2 states. shopping and skiing. wheee. Back on 25th early morning. So I'll be in town for christmas! :D just hope I don't suffer jetlag. (quite impossible) oh wellsssss love you people! (hahahahhaha always wanted to do that) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so don't look back just go! CS™ at 8:56 AM
|