|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Saturday, October 10, 2009
Today went to church at 1pm. Cause I thought there was TKV. But apparently there wasn't...(i didn't read my email) So I went into the audi to listen to sound check. After that Amelia and Natassia came. Then Nat. then Kenneth and Michelle. Yeah so wasn't that lonely =) Cell. We played a fun ice breaker! a few letters would be given, then you have to form a word with those letters in it. For example 'gr'. so we formed, green, greedy, great, grapple, grapes. you get the point. hahaha Kenneth super cheapskate! He'll just "steal" words. Like... somebody says 'grape' then he'll say 'grapes' or 'grade' then 'graded'. hahaha. After Cell, Jen and Grace talked to me. Something about I have changed my attitude in cell. Or rather my participation. I don't knowwwww! I'm confused lah. don't know. During service I was really really. I don't know. frustrated? with what? I don't know. heh. I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know. I don't want to know. Do I really have a problem? I don't know... Wells. I don't know. Shan't think about it. :X A song popular quite awhile back. =) before korean became quite a craze ------------------------------------------------------------------- It's been too long. CS™ at 8:19 AM
|