<body background="black"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/503845783081788469?origin\x3dhttps://sumoninjaturtle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Profile

cs
15(18/02/94)
Child of God
Coheir with Christ
Slave of righteousness

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2012
Links

Amelia
Candy
Estelle
Gloria
Karen
Karyne (deadblog)
Lincoln LIM
Natali
Nicole
Nikki
Ruiliang
SAM!
Yu Long
Zul
eXDee!
Tell me if you wanna be linked :D

Tagboard

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I like this songggg (:

chengsin - I still hope, that you will miss me when I am gone. * slaps Amelia ' The stars lean down to kiss you with a large smelly tuna fish


(:
(:
(:

hahahahaha.

today I woke up even before my alarm rang! at 7:50 something. Alarm was at 8am. So pro right! self wake up :D EVEN AFTER SLEEPING at 2am. (: (but that's nothing compared to some people who slept at 5am)

Hahaha. Then bathed and whatever.
Used facebook. HAHAHA. until I was late for cca.

omg I hate black shoes! THEY ARE SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE. =( at least mine are. I hate buying shoes =( so hard to find my size. cause my feet are SMALL yet WIDE.

And CCA was gruelling. Well, expected anyway. But I was amazed with my own voice :O amaziingggg.

HEE.

AS I GO, REMEMBER ALL THE SIMPLE THINGS YOU KNOW.

hahahahahaha.

omg. notice the caps. It's from daily mass convo. with Nat, Amelia and Grace. Min and Sam joined in last night. HAHAA. AND THEY DIDN'T LET ME SLEEEP D: < (mainly Nat and Amelia)

Oh oh. cause my mom brought my two younger siblings to sentosa, had to settle dinner myself
so...

WENT TO ORCHARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Raffles city. Dinner with Sam at the jap restaurant. forgot the name hahaha.

Unagi with cheeseeee :D NICE
And I had beef sukiyaki (: which is like soy sauce soup-based hotpot with beef and tofu and veggie and mushroom. aren't you drooling now? :D

hahaaa and some of Sam's scallop andddd pork with asparagus. Taste better than tori-q's one.

haaaa (: okay. happy. idk why. BYE BYE WORLD. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still hope, that you would miss me when I am gone.
THIS IS THE LAST SONG.

CS™ at 6:04 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com