<body background="black"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/503845783081788469?origin\x3dhttps://sumoninjaturtle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Profile

cs
15(18/02/94)
Child of God
Coheir with Christ
Slave of righteousness

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2012
Links

Amelia
Candy
Estelle
Gloria
Karen
Karyne (deadblog)
Lincoln LIM
Natali
Nicole
Nikki
Ruiliang
SAM!
Yu Long
Zul
eXDee!
Tell me if you wanna be linked :D

Tagboard

Thursday, December 31, 2009
HI PEOPLE (: anybody missed me while I was away at camp?
no right? x.x

I guess camp was pretty enriching and getting to know new friends was nice (:

actually I don't have much to say here. maybe cause it's 3AM and my brain isn't functioning well already.

anyway. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

oh oh and here's to the few people who read this blog who coincidentally (not really) are the people who've help me get through 2009.

Sam!
Thanks for being such an awesome friend. Making you come down to my house everytime :X haha I know how tiring it is to get to my house from your place! and and sharing sad times happy times talking about everything under the sun. Wanna let you know, you are God's answer to my prayer for a best friend. I guess I don't say it enough but <3 you (: we'll take down year 2010!

Nat^^v HAHAHHAHAA. aka nat - ali. hee. (don't slap me)
Appreciate you spending time msning with me and smsing me (even though you currently haven't replied my message after 30minutes) and skyping! All our retarded moments arguing about how to pronounce "heh". Thanks for always being there when I need somebody to talk to. Even when you were in phillipines and couldn't reply. I'll be there for you when you need me, that's a promise kay? (:

Amelia~
OH I'M LISTENING TO THE WESTLIFE ALBUM AS I TYPE THIS. awesome (: <---- that's written in CAPS in your honour. so be honoured but not proud. HEEEEEE. I know you know that I'm funny. (: thanks. But yeah, thanks for always being the first one to rope me into conversations, trying to make me sit down and feel involved and included. Even though sometimes I decline your invitation to sit down, I'm already comforted (: Pray you'll have a fruitful 2010! O' levels. no more maple for you (:

Karen
EH. you very long neh visit my blog already. Wonder if you'll read this. hmm. but thanks for being my personal slavedriver. kidding. For being naggy and making me go study when I have to. And giving me encouragement when I need it. raining in the bus!

Estelle
FLMP! it's the flmp revolution!thanks for always being a listening ear and trying your best to help. If you need somebody to talk to you can always come to me! Believe in yourself because you are part of a royal priesthood, a chosen generation. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (: I know you can excel in school!



Other people I need to thank but don't read my blog include:
Kenneth
Michelle


Of course everybody else who've been in my life. Just that it's 3:23 AM and it'll probably take me forever to list EVERYBODY down. but really you're appreciated (:


okay. I'm crashing. goodnight. Nat still hasn't replied. O: eh don't tell me you fell asleep on the bus.
hahahaha omg. speak of the angel (cause i'm not saying d.) suddenly the sms came in.
oh and I realised sam also neh reply. but since it's so late. I forgive you (: HAHA.

BYE PEOPLE. <3

CS™ at 11:04 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com