|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Wednesday, December 2, 2009
It's weird. I've been saying that love is overrated. Yet, I've been so affected by (the absence of) it So maybe love really does exist. Even if love is a conscious decision made by your mind, and you can remove it whenever you like. Tuesday Met Lincoln, Kenneth and Michelle for lunch at Sakae. we had buffet! Amelia came later. and she didn't eat. as always. Lincoln and Kenneth were competing on who could eat more plates HAHA. they both ate like 14 plates i think. Then they couldn't walk afterwards. Played a**hole taiti at my house :D okay i had kinda crappy cards. haha Then we had 8 people so we played bridge with the losers table and the winners table. so losers go over to the other table. haha. I won all except one okay. And Sam was my super partner :D most of the time. we must be telepathic man! Michelle left early cause her dad wanted her home and then Kenneth left after playing Settlers. GOSH. Kenneth's settlers was super sad. I was playing for him for like 5 rounds and didn't get a single resource. Lincoln won in the end. silently. heh scheming. then me lincoln and sam had KFC. order in. We played a little bit of wii SKYPED WITH NAT :D -> see nat. you're not left out okay yeahh and played ahole taiti again hahaha. TODAY (wed) Hmm. Lincoln came over at around 11. slacking around. we had cup noodles for lunch while waiting for Sam to finish tuition. then we left house at about 2 went to city hall cause I had vocal lessons in suntec at 3.15. then at 3:15 lincoln said he was leaving. then I looked at the time and got shocked. so I ran to suntec in 10minutes from city hall. pro right :D finished. then I bought tickets for movie and went to join min and sam at starbucks. we were sitting on this comfy sofa. haha I loved that period. (: fun just talking. oh oh and white chocolate mocha :D Watched A Christmas Carol in 3D. Okay lah. they didn't scare us as much (: Min Xin couldn't understand much with his noob english hehe. Then cabbed to novena cause I had TLL at 7.30 Came out of class and saw min, amelia and sam leaning on the railing. haha super funny they didn't notice me. i walked all the way there and stood beside sam until amelia realised awhile later :D yupp. and then MRT-ed back. Sam missed his stop while smsing me. aww. so touched. HAHA nah. there's a real reason behind that but nevermind :D okay. BAIBAI lazy to go on. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- only love can stay. CS™ at 6:53 AM
|