<body background="black"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/503845783081788469?origin\x3dhttps://sumoninjaturtle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Profile

cs
15(18/02/94)
Child of God
Coheir with Christ
Slave of righteousness

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2012
Links

Amelia
Candy
Estelle
Gloria
Karen
Karyne (deadblog)
Lincoln LIM
Natali
Nicole
Nikki
Ruiliang
SAM!
Yu Long
Zul
eXDee!
Tell me if you wanna be linked :D

Tagboard

Friday, February 26, 2010
here's a really tragic + cute love story
ince I'm older than you by two years, that makes me your oppa," Ji Won said to me.


Excerpt from Part 12
"Yup," I answered, smiling.

Ji Won smiled back. "I love you...."

I felt my heart my heart filled with a bubble of love but then Ji Won continued talking.."as a dongsang." My bubble bursted. This was not what I had expected him to say.

I stared at Ji Won with wide eyes. I knew it was pretty forward of me but I had to ask. "Y...your....donsang?" I managed to stutter out. Ji Won looked back at me with his puppyish eyes and smiled. He nodded his head gently. Have I been reading all his signs wrong?

"So what do you say?" he asked. "Want to be my dongsang?" Even though it was breaking my heart, I had no choice but to agree. I nodded. "Yes, I want to be your dongsang oppa."

"Good," he said.





Excerpt from part 29

This time I wished he would tell me the significance of the 3-skip. "When the stone skips 3 times, it means 3 words. I love you." I looked at Ji Won in an overwhelming joy. Did Ji Won love me? He had thrown the rock and it skipped 3 times many times before. "So did the rich boy ever really loved his dongsang?" I asked Ji Won. Ji Won looked at me. "Of course he does. He has a lot of brotherly love for her." "Oh," I whispered softly. My heart began to ache.

As Ji Won continued staring at the ocean, I began to walk home with a heavy heart. Ji Won began to shake his head. 'Mina's dead already so why am I denying that I love her?' he thought to himself as he stared out to the ocean. "Actually, Min Sung, the rich boy loved his dongsang the first day he met her but he's such a weak person. He never could admit his feelings for her and just waited for her to say that she loves him first."

Ji Won turned around and saw that Min Sung had left. 'Oh well,' he thought as he headed back to the hotel.



(if you're wondering. Min Sung is Mina disguised as a boy.)




it's super super sweet and sad. =)(
here's part one


I cried a few times watching it a few years back.

CS™ at 8:04 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com