|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Monday, March 22, 2010
I really miss how we used to talk I really miss how you start talking to me immediately when I sign on I really miss how I waited for you after service just to talk to you I really miss how you would walk over and sit next to me even if it was for that 2 minutes I really miss how you used to share problems with me I really miss how I used to share all my problems with you I really miss how you told me about that guy I really miss how I told you about that girl I really miss how we used to Skype I really miss how you wanted to talk to me I really miss how you asked me to sing I really miss how I would wake up and see your message I really miss how people knew we were so close I really miss how I thought we would be friends forever I really miss how you never failed to brighten my day I really miss how you complained that I don't say hi to you I really miss how we could be transparent I really miss how you would ask me to text you when you left MSN I really miss how I'd try to teach you one day before your test I really miss how we were amazing I don't miss how much you mean to me cause it hasn't changed. CS™ at 5:13 AM
|