|
Profile 15(18/02/94) Child of God Coheir with Christ Slave of righteousness
Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 October 2012 Links Candy Estelle Gloria Karen Karyne (deadblog) Lincoln LIM Natali Nicole Nikki Ruiliang SAM! Yu Long Zul eXDee! Tell me if you wanna be linked :D
Tagboard
| Sunday, August 22, 2010
good ole' rascal flatts Sigh. I don't know anything anymore. It's like I'm running out of steam and there's no fuel. I don't know what's going to happen in the future and what I'm going through everything for. I can barely manage, I'm exhausted. There's nothing worth fighting for anymore. All I've ever been taught is to grow up and be successful. Probably have a family and have kids and live life. Isn't that the natural course of life? And then now you look at this unforgiving world and wonder what if all that doesn't happen and all that you've ever lived for doesn't happen. I'll be facing the world alone. It's so hard when you have so many boundaries. Boundaries between you and where you want to get to; boundaries between people. I'm tired. What's with chasing dreams if you have none. All I've tried to do is to be the best person I can be to others and it looks pretty pointless in this world. Somebody save me. CS™ at 2:16 AM
|